Wednesday 19 May 2010

Free First Aid Training


The Parish Clerk asked me to promote some free First Aid Training being held in June at the Fire Station.  When I asked her if they still use the Holger Nielsen method of artificial respiration, and she looked a bit blank – I realised that, perhaps, my own certificate was a mite out of date. (That’s the method on the left. Still popular I Turkey I believe).

I suspect there are many of you out there as much in the past as I am.  Why not take advantage of this free offer, and pop down to the Fire Station on the 26th of June – that’s a Saturday – between 10am and 1pm. If you are interested, you can contact Jude (the Parish Clerk on willitonpc@btconnect.com ) and let her know you will be attending (Just so we can control the numbers and won’t have to spend the first half hour dealing with crowd related injuries).

No comments: